Monday, November 22, 2010

Music Mondays #1: Do Fries Go WIth That Shake?

CLICK On THE SONG TITLES 2 LISTEN UP!! ☝☝☝


Listen↴
George Clinton-Do Fries Go With That Shake?
I couldn't  find the lyrics 4 This Song ANYWHERE :(
Me listening to this, led to listening to this Prince & George Combo:
Listen↴
Prince/George Clinton-We Can Funk
CHORUS:
I'm testin' positive 4 the funk
I'll gladly pee in anybody's cup
And when your cup overflow
I'm testin' positive and I'll pee some mo'

Which Led Me 2 This...Prince Iz Totally Amazing And Often Dodgy ♡
Listen↴
Prince-My Name Is Prince
Then I Remembered This, Prolly My Fav Funkadelic Track I've Discovered So Far..
Listen↴
Funkadelic- The Electric Spanking Of War Babies
Which Leads Me To Letting Ya'll Hear This Jam Of Moi, Poppa & My Brother, Lucky Beaches
Listen↴
World Empire Inc.- Weenis Holiday: When Did You 1st Realize, Baby?


Thats All 4 NOW
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment